- Analytics & Modeling - Edge Analytics
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) - Data Management Platforms
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Edge Computing & Edge Intelligence
- Data Science Services
The motto of the automotive industry is: Time is money. Machine downtime must be prevented to avoid costly production outages. The EDAG Group had been commissioned to implement predictive maintenance for a customer, requiring a combination of intelligent software and high-performance hardware.
Engineering services for the automotive industry.
The storage and processing of huge amounts of data are handled by a Dell Technologies infrastructure package both in the data centre and on-site. This includes a mix of Dell EMC PowerEdge servers, including the XR2 servers, the Precision 3930 Rack Workstation, the OptiPlex XE3 Desktop PC, Latitude 5000 and 7000 notebooks, and 3000 and 5000 Series Embedded Box PCs and Edge Gateways.
- Dell EMC PowerEdge servers, including PowerEdge XR2
- Dell Precision 3930 Rack Workstation
- Dell OptiPlex XE3 Desktop
- Dell Latitude 5000 and 7000 Notebook
- Dell Embedded Box PC Series 3000 and 5000
- Dell Edge Gateway Series 3000 and 5000
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.