- Analytics & Modeling - Real Time Analytics
- Business Operation
- Data Science Services
- Software Design & Engineering Services
- Modernizing legacy billing operations support systems
- Preserving data quality for massive amounts of transaction data
- Required an analytics solution for data quality assessment, root cause analysis and issues prioritization and resolution
This telecommunications company has a comprehensive services portfolio that provides broadband Internet, fixed telephone and mobile device services, and television and on-demand entertainment for millions of customers across residential, business, government, and wholesale markets.
Precisely Data360 enabled the company to smoothly and successfully complete multiple data migration projects, including the process of migrating billing data from several legacy systems into a modern, consolidated system. Throughout the migration, the company needed to implement compliance controls. Precisely Data360 verified the performance of the new system by checking its ability to generate accurate bills, preventing both undercharges and overcharges.
This migration began with a pilot of several thousand customers, where Precisely Data360 associated extracted billing information with product pricing and tariff plans, and then recalculated bills. The analysis then identified discrepancies with the pro forma bill from the new system and reconciled the differences before the normal billing run.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.