- Application Infrastructure & Middleware - Database Management & Storage
- Business Operation
- Software Design & Engineering Services
- 20 different regions with 30 different accounting and finance practices created inconsistencies, inaccuracies and data risk
- Strict SLAs around billing revenue required fast processing of more than a billion records monthly
- Compliance standards like ASC 606 demanded large-scale blending of data sets for reporting and revenue reallocation
- Manual legacy processes for a variety of payments (e.g. franchise, regulatory, revenue sharing, etc.) resulted in rampant data inaccuracies
- Ongoing regulatory concerns like ensuring customer service packages were accurately tracked, reported and compliant
- Fraud prevention and establishing processes to identify previous bad debt customers to recoup money owed and prevent future fraud
Comcast Corporation is the second largest broadcasting and cable television company in the world, and the largest U.S. home internet and cable television provider. In the U.S., this media giant provides residential and commercial services to more than 20 million customers across 40 states.
After exploring both internal and external options, Comcast chose Data360 Analyze as an enterprise solution for data preparation and analysis for its scalability, flexibility, and ability to quickly handle, control, and accurately present revenue information.
Data360 Analyze was initially deployed within the accounting and finance areas to automate data flows and streamline revenue assurance in the customer billing revenue interface. Because of the solution’s ease of use and effectiveness, additional use cases were quickly identified within finance and beyond.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.